Friday, December 5, 2008

SG 2008

Apart from goin to JB, i oso went to SG wit my fren and family for a few days. Dat time it was oni november, but yet, SG ppl as owes *kia su style* oledi started to decorate their streets for chirstmas d @.@ hahaha. well, d 2 main thing i went to SG is no.1: get figures no.2: visit my grand-uncle.

1st: FIGURES!!!!
i bought in total of SG$122 for 6 figures. They are:

Gundam Heavyarms 1/100 HG-$22
Gouf Custom MG 1/100-$35
Gundam Nataku 1/144 HG-$10
MS-Serpent 1/144 HG-$9
NECA Gears Of Wars Fenix-$23
TAKARA TF Starscream classics-$23

All these figures and gunplas are on sale at dat time and they were offered wit a reli tempting price~its hard to resist not to buy them. lol!!

2nd: my grand-uncle
My granduncle who lives in SG is d oldest among his generation and he is not married. he stayes wit his nieces and grand daughter. His house have a number of vegetation and plantations from mango tree, orchids, and sum otehr which i dun reli noe thier names ....xD.
Some of the ORchids in the garden
SOme liaon statues
My lovely mum ^^

My handsome dad xD


Well, dats for my grand-uncle visit. Nw sum pic of the decorations for upcoming 2008 Christmas in SG.

Decoration in MARINA SQUAREOrchard Road

Well, dats all for now. wana go rest liao. will update more on my blog sumday ^^


No comments: