Monday, December 8, 2008

Anime Gathering 2008 part 1


It was a gathering for anime fans and was organized by Serene of SAMS on 6th of december 2008. There were a lot of figures from PVC ani me characters and gunplas. The gathering started at 7pm and ended around 9.30pm. That nite dinner was served wit japanese food of around 7 courses, from sushi, fried fish cakes, fried chicken, potato salad,rice and karei ( curry)and desert.


Dis are sum of the pics of d figures and displayes on dat day:
I did put up sum of my gunpla works on dat day, jz a few oni coz most of my other gunplas are in Johor Bahru liao~~ (miss them all T_T)
My new Gouf Custom 1/100 MG
1/144 HGUC Hazel custom+HARUDUDU+Escape pod armor
My Precious Ver. Ka Unicorn SHin MUsha Gundam 1/100 MG
My 'nyamuk ades' Over Flag 1/100 xD




No comments: