Friday, December 5, 2008

JB and my JB home

HElo~its been awhile dat i updated my blog, its bcoz i was nt around in Kch, was in JB. oh well, i'm goin tell u a little of JB, well, ppl owes say 'eee, JB, dangerouse. a lot of pai kia" well dats true in a way. lol. but one thing i noe bout JB is dat its same as Kch~still M'sia, Kch oso got pai kia, lol. but Jb here got Big shopping complexes *woohooo!!. hahah and a lot of LENG LUI!!! *hope my dear dun misunderstand me* lol. and d most wonderful is , my condo is jz very near to a CYber Cafe which is kinda popular in M'sia. D name of d CC is KingSurf or oso known as KS. dat CC opens 24 hours and a lot pro kaki dota there. and bsides dat, d no.2 best team around d world in GG is da KS team which they are sponsiored bout Kingsurf itself. Pro man~~@.@ sure kena kill if battle wit them. hahahah.

JB got a lot Giants and Tesco SHopping centre, all big big de @.@ compare to KCh, kch largest is still peanut. lol. I go Jb is coz i got a home there and its still new, need to tidy up and move in stuff from kch to there. banyak kerja. lol.

Dis are sum of d pics of my condo:

Living Room
Dining hall~TV~MY room~

Well, dats all for JB~hope u like it
take k^^

No comments: