Sunday, April 18, 2010

Games which i am playing nw.....on ma PC nad PSP

I love computer games, i'll always update myself on new games which are coming out especially on platforms such as PC. I've been playing games ever since i was little whn my dad got the family a computer, and that time i enjoy DOS games like Aladdin and F1 racer and even Doom!! Then not long later whn i went in2 Primary school, its all bout STARCRAFT & DIABLO 1!!! all the games from which i was small til secondary was quite fun to play eventhough they have lowergraphics compare to present days, but one thng i found out from my f eeling towards present day games are they are not reli fun to me. When i was young, i would finsh a game if it was an exciting game. but nw all i thnk is dat developers now just conmcentrate too much on the graphics and story instead of the gameplays, i would stop playing for a length of time as i feel the game is getting boring. But overall i still enjoy the graphics and getting inspiration from it to improve my result in Uni.
Now i'll show u all wad i'm playing these days:
DESKTOP
1)STARCRAFT2 Beta
2)FIFA 2010
3)Bionic COmmander
4)Dead Space
5)The Last Remnant
6)Warcraft3 DOTA
Laptop
1)COD- Modern Warefare 2
7)Street FIghter
3)Stronghold Crusader
4)SWAT4
PSP
1)Tekken:DarkResurrection
2)Tekken 6

No comments: