Tuesday, October 28, 2008

My Gunpla COllection in Kuching



Well, holidays up, so i plan to write sumthng to attend to my extremely long free time. hiak hiak. 2day i plan to share bout my gunpla collection. i've been keeping gunplas since primary 1. its actually a coincidence 'accident' which lead me to collecting gunplas. when primary 1, my dad went on a holiday in china, he thn ask me wad do i wan, i say' hei, can u get me a power ranger toy dat d robot is in white colour (tsk, i was a little boy bck thn, wakakak)?' so my dad went off for his holiday and came bck wit sumthng different from wad i've expected. it was a gunpla, or should i put it RX78-2 gundam, which is a robot, and is in white colour. hahah. so dats hw got in2 gunpla interest ever since.








well, dis are my gunpla collections in kuching, hope u enjoy viewing it ^^







My HG Gundam L.O.Booster




Unicorn Gundam
Over Flag 1/100

MG Musha Gundam

Hazel custom with escape port and HRDUDU armour

Well, there still got some more gunplas which i din take any photos of it, but i hope u enjoy viewing dis blog. ^^

Peace!!! V(^^)V


No comments: